What is a Newsletter Notification?
| Check Your Email to Confirm the Subscription
The newsletter notification shows how many messages and or friend requests and or group members requests you have on any Joomla page. If you are interested in receiving notification via e-mail when the newest version of the Newsletter has been posted to the web, you have to click on the button to send an e-mail to the owner with the following information. Notification messages contain a short summary of the new column with a pointer to its URL.
After you enter your email address in the box on this page, the mailing list server will send you a message to confirm that you actually want to receive the newsletter. This is an extra step intended to reduce spam and unwanted email pranks.
- Please go and check your email and reply to the confirmation message.
- If you do not respond, your subscription will not be activated.
- Look for an email from "Email Confirmation" with the subject "Please confirm your Email subscription (reply required)" .
Features of Newsletter Notification
- Fixed URL. You can choose where to post Newsletter Notification data.
- Unique Identifier. Now you can have NS multiple times in a simple page without any effort at all..!
- Anti-spam. Now you can have an anti-spam control with a simple click.